July 24, 2010

jibberish... Pt 8



Show me a good time - Drake
Did I just give you my password to my account? haha
Your moms right
I can never sleep more than 6 hours for some reason
My Reply would just be...?
Would never put you through what I know I would be putting you through (1st Why)
Cant owe that jigga a box of sweatpants haha
Olympic 7s =0( sigh
Everything I never dreamed of I'd find in you =0)
Who invented emotions, if it wasnt god they should get administrative separation with a bad conduct discharge attatchment
Had a vision I got court martialed because of last night
TRAPstar works for you huh haha
Yo Side yo side yo side Of The Bed...
Motto: "CiCi go hard" (hahaha =0) )
"when your soul cries, thats when you know your really hurt"

I cant sleep if your not "there" in a good manner
THAT! (2nd why)
I dont even think I felt the first affect of it yet, niether have you...
"Interstate 138" hahaha

you dont sleep with him but you sleep with that whose him everynight, thats a good one.
never wouldve figured that one out.

THAT! (3rd and 4th why)
I would be happy, but I would purposely and INTENTIONALLY crush you in the end for crushing me in the beginning and middle.

Usually another leave/good bye would lead to "Another Again" by the Legend.. and its there waiting to be released... its over but i told her i wouldnt bother... so I wont... So in the meantime....

Who wants to bet I can tell you who?
My family, how I miss yet smile at the thought of them =0)

sorry for putting you through so much these past couple weeks cabeza, i'll get you a new hat =0)

It was like in paid in full when the moneys falling and everythings stupid slow and I saw it(s)...





you wouldnt understand and you dont want to

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?