November 13, 2009

2012 !!!!

That movie was the MF BUSINESS!!! This movie would make the bombest ride. It was really good, I actually watched the whole thing and was interested. Couldn't really say it was a dull moment. If you come see this movie on a date, come sober cause it touches your emotions over and over! I can't front my eyes got watery but I don't know if it was because of the movie or how F'n hungry I am. It teaches an AMAZING lesson everyone should learn, I'm not going to give it away, makes me feel like the person that made passion of the christ had something to do with this movie, |hmmm....|. If its true and the world does end like this |which I don't believe| I hope ALOOOT of yitties pop out to comfort my fear =0( I'm just saying. I reccomemnd it though, I would watch it again. This movie is THE SHIT!!! Haha

P.s. my baby "Ms Wilson" damn near melted my draws when she started speakin french, lawwd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?