November 2, 2009

TwitterPeek? (Niiice)




WOW!! I guess this is the second version, I didnt know of such a device haha. I dont know if I would pay 200 dollars for it but then again I would because its not really that much for all it does. Hopefully they sell it at best buy or frys so I can see what its about. The battery last 4 DAYS!! so I'm on it.

Perfect for Twitter addicts, newbies or anyone interested in getting into Twitter, TwitterPeek makes a great holiday gift. It’s everything you love about Twitter packed into a slim, lightweight mobile gadget that works anywhere in the US – no wifi necessary! Tweet, retweet, reply and direct message your favorite celebrities, friends, co-workers and family. TwitterPeek’s intuitive menu, handy scroll wheel and universal tweet inbox make it as easy to master as email. "

- World’s first Twitter mobile device
- Unlimited tweets and direct messages
- Nationwide coverage. No wifi signal necessary
- Includes service for lifetime of device
- No contracts or hidden fees
- “Always on” instant tweet delivery
- Full QWERTY keyboard, large color screen, click scroll wheel
- Long battery life lasts up to 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?