November 1, 2009

And It's Officially November

Just woke up from a lovely nap, and it has me thinkin about "my November". For the many many people that don't know *on purpose*, I leave for boot camp at the end of the month to be a Marine (the best of the best DUH). November is basically my bittersweet month. A lot of close to my heart birthdays to celebrate, leaving my 2 "mature" crushes and the rest of my dope co'workers, and all the love my family finally wants to show me haha. At the same time I'm looking forward to my 3 month vacation from a lot of headaches, pointlessness, and the uneccessary things people bring my way. Kind of want the month to go by fast but then again I don't, whack sauce I know. No matter what November is going to pop!

S.O.T.D. "Gimme 20 Dollas" - Ron Browz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?