November 13, 2009

La La La Toniiight

When I was showering/gettin ready for my night I was bumpin Luther Vandross's Greatest hits album and just got STUCK on "a house is not a home" just something about that song, you feel it in your bones, well I do. It was on repeat with low volume in my head all night and now I'm in bed lettin it put me to sleep haha. Tonight I was really thinking about getting a blackberry but after all the mysterious phone calls when people had there phones off, and people in the same room callin me without having my phone number, completly changed my mind haha, if you were there you know what I'm talking about. Learned some crazy ish about people, well the truth behind the calimity actually, tsst tsst. Hope everyone had a fun safe Thursday night and an even safer FRIDAY THE 13TH! I kinda wanna hit that gig tonight just because of the "race" that's hosting it |haha yumz| but we'll see. Gonna chill on twitter and bump this house is not a home till I knock out, ciaaao

Are you gonna be Say your gonna be Are you gonna be Say your gonna be...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?