November 28, 2009

My Going Away Gig!


Well Last night was my going away gig/"gathering" haha that Bionca and Amber threw for me. Man it was to much fun, Amber baked some bomb ass thick ass chocolate chip cookies, and a bomb chocolate cake. Had to much fun like usual, I just want to thank everyone who showed up. Special shoutout to @AntGotSteez, @Dcorrl22, @MikeyMike00, @KoolQuez88, @CannonsMcfly, @RamirV, Adrian, Gabby, Amber, Bionca, Alecia, "Joey Fatone" haha, and Katie. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! You made my last month better than I ever planned or imagined. These are some of the pics from last night, pure comedy!!!







DRAKE DRIZZY ROGERS!! haha





Yes my drunk ass took this pic haha


"You dont know what your missing out on girl. I use to be a model, take that pic. Now switch over to my better side" ...lmaoo this ninja "Tiny" had me rollinnn last night.

hahahaha


my wave good-bye......... haha jp


P.S. If you ever see this chick, dont let her drink with you 1. She cant hang but is gonna use the "how many shots did I take in 30 mins bro" line 2. BABYSITTING IS WHACK!!! but gaurenteed if your rollin with her 3. If you do take pics and send them to me, thats my Love Love  =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?