November 21, 2009

Soul Train?? (Haha)

Woooow!! So I've been layin in bed, awake to damn early since about 7am. I've been listening to the feist cd and watching "centric" the channel that replaced one of my BET's. They were showing RETRO vids, with salt n pepa, candyman, etc, now I'm watching SOUL TRAIN!! Like from the 80s. This ish is maxx legit. It looks like if you weren't light skinned, you were black AF. Its cute how when preformers preform a slow song everybody couples up and slow dances (aww haha). The fashion is "groovy" seen a dude in a yellow and red cardigan with the matching knee high socks haha and the DANCES!! Lol! I don't think nobody can fuxx with 80s dancing, that ish is legit. Like if you were high and seen these dances you would be amazed at how people moved there bodies, and how uncool it would be to do these dances in present day haha. Hope everyone has a good day... =0/

"How my heart behaves" - Feist

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?