November 22, 2009

Well Well WELL, SOME of my Saturday



(loaded already smh haha)
So I woke up in such a BLAH mood and what fixes down times better than shopping right? Then I realized I had some people to visit before I leave so I just turned it into a little road trip. Had my bro'dee Ajax as navigator (haha) and the day began.


I've been wanting these since I first heard about them and even more when I seen them online, I had them in my hands and was going to buy them I realized I'd rather buy my bumble bees a bomb christmas gift, crazy see'n how I put shoes over almost everything huh. Anywho after running around makin drops, the route was the 10 west to go see my second madre, up azusa and the 210 west.....


Ended up in Altadena, home of my favorite cousin(s). Thats there dog prince, I'm in love with that dog!! He just is maxxx energetic so I couldn't get a good pic of him.


Intermission......haha



Dj Hero is the DEVIL!! We played this ish for like 5 hours straight, no lie. This ish is so ACTIVE so i'm going to buy 2, one for a gift and one for me =0)


I dont know why but after the intermission, these cheetos looked so HUGE to me and everybody else, arent they HUGE? haha



**Beauty**.. It was really late so I said fairwell to my faves and made that 25 minute speed racer drive back down the 210. Heard it was pahpin at B's and booooy was it poppin haha....


ZOOTED!!!!
Lmao this ish always happens at #bioncashouseparties haha, I dont know who this guy was but he was falling asleep everywhere.




I dont know who took the first picture but there whack photographers haha. They had a cool little get together going on and beer pong as usual. I cant front my stroke was off the first game but ended the night undefeated so I wasnt tripping haha. All in all it was a great day, got into a much needed arguement which fixed the reason why my day started off bad. =0)

"Ice Cream Paint Job Freestyle" - Lil Wayne. That ish was bangin yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?