January 24, 2011

CREU!! AY DIOS MIO MAMIIII!! (lol LAWD)


1. Before anyone says im a perv... yes your right 2. Marte's a bigger perv because he showed me this video haha. This song brought forth one of the most memorable moments of my birthday weekend, it came on at the international club and everybody especially the Brazilians went buck wild in that thang, it was ass all ova the place haha. Ol girl to the left, you see them thighs? smh pleeeeease let me have your babies, we can  get married and I'll take YO last name girl, GOOD GRACIOUS!! Her name is Mulher Melancia, brazillian older than me so in my age range, yes, I'm on it thank you very much. The top video is straight to the point to be honest I only watch like 2 minutes max of the actual video haha ol boy need some dancin lessons sap sap #TeamNoStroke lmao. Where ever they were at looked like it was max live though. This is my new official favorite song to listen to when im unsober dot dot dot hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?