January 25, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 31


Repeat all damn day haha.... I really need to go to sleep but I got stuff I want to finish... everyone's getting sick or some virus, Lord protect me... Duty on Valentines day "greatness"... #TeamPerfectionMaximum.... Of course the one thing.... "In the beginning".... sleep.... THELLY THELLZ!!!!.... just on the weekends.... what if I did haha hopefully I didn't did didn't jinx myself =0)... sucks when that is all, grateful its not always that feeling..... sleep...... popcorn for dinner haha whoopty whoop... haha he got played to the left smh.... Its one phrase that is the reason why in this song... cheese girl i said cheese.... My mac is working my nerves, think its time for a new one... you dont know me shawty.... you dont know I know so everytime you attempt to talk to me I dont laugh a little, I laugh alot.... the other lines work to though haha.... hmmm this weekend... dont dream that dream, its nothing but a cheaters scheme... you know so..... sleep... hunger... sleep .... still cant believe it smh, we should've gotten passes hahaha... #WhyIsULyin !!! haha... ayo monaaaay!... going to try and figure this sleep thing out I'm mispellin ish.... I just felt at peace for the day like 3 seconds ago but only for 1.5 seconds... being a perfectionist isnt all its cut out to be... why? =0(.... USHA USHA USHA hahaha that will forever be burnt into my head I promise you... and that was that, but you want it back so can you really say that was that?... here come these mind games smh ... *drown*... bye.... cant keep it real smh... girl its a celebration... I'll be late for thaaaat...


...*drip*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?