January 9, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 27



2324 whoa! where did the time go?.... i've been lagging on the blogs something crucial, well posting drafts actually... Tuesday.... I'm not really sweatin it "Just another day to train" #bootcampbrainwashing ... I need to stop hanging around happy couples (haha inny)... The Tank Cd needs a blog I think... I usually don't like reading things that isn't news or current events but I've been enjoying reading what I've been reading.... Medical is for sukkas!... the famous birthday week of january... crazy how some of the closest people to me have our birthdays all lined up haha... nike socks... SOLE ICEEEEEE (gucci voice) ... Everyones been tellin me to watch the Kevin Hart standup thats been chillin on my mac for weeks now, I didn't even watch half of it (fell asleep) and I was dyyyying! that mans a fool with his thug ladder... in 5-10 minutes about 10 mins ago god gave me a puzzle that I can't figure out just yet, hopefully I'll dream of the answer =0/.... ugh has me thinking mentally and emotionally, WHY GOD haha jp jp.... 3 hours from atlanta haha, you know you can make a "Monster" ustream for me like that right 'cept I'm going to be the webcam hahaha =0*... Only if you do your DAMN homework thought!...I'm always right =0)..... "not feeling the love" - R. Kelly is playing, I'm adding Doody to my Iphoto, look through the other photos and go through the circus/lake album.......*situation*........ WOOT WOOT PULL OVA!!... Saturday... BFF were going to drunk karaoke when I get home lmao super guts.... Britt is cool people, I wish her and J the super duper best, they got more than potential, I can see it now, dibbs on one of the grooms guys, whatever its called haha.... I laughed, then smiled when I realized how bomb the last 5 pictures are, then I started this blog... I've been having fun testing out these new photography umm tips maybe o_O?.... My cherie amorrrrrrr-I cant get that out of my head I just start singing it out of no where at times..... "you bodys so soft, baby I'm the opposite".... I'm glad your both back in my life =0)..... "Looking at the ladies, all of them fine" - forever will be my song, me and my BFF use to kill this track dance moves on point haha.... Come here...... "Golden Lady" - Stevie Wonder <3 ..... I need some jewelry I think and a new watch, '11 Jesus Piece or POW!??? decisions decisions.... even when I don't show it G.G.M. ..... "Mary wants to be a super woman".... you know you inspired that blog I haven't posted yet and had sitting there for like 3 months now right?.... Nobody wants somebody like that.... muuuuuah.... Smile....Smile........Smile.......Wrap this hair then gooooodnight..... 2338.



I Love Thee because Thee Loves Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?