January 13, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 28


IM SO HAPPYYYYYY =0) ... 2258... man oh man, the mighty SLAP has struck again haha smh.... coupe is new the coupe is blue... COcos... ugh no MoMo for so long... shes baaaack <3... i need to get to sleep, Pt in exactly 6 hours.... "Girl I admire you...your intelligence your beauty your ambition... Girl i desire you...."-Me, who inspired it?..... she just got her hair did - dream voice hahaha ohhhh the coincidence.... God you played a slick one on me haha niiiiice... dont you just looooooove string cheese... Lets Go Friday!!!... Be Grateful Be Prosperous... I thought of the possibilities, the promised greatness and then SLAP hit with the unthinkable lol, it hurt only for 1 self reason but at the same time I was so happy =0) glad she's back in my life, ol slim jim haha =0*.... Gilbert Arenas be hoopin in all the good shit haha its like a fashion show when he on the court... hmmm should I just get all the 3s this year? but I truly truly wanna get all the 5s thats a must.... I love Love! but stay alone alone =0( haha... hit me uppp when I can milk that thang... There was somethin I needed to say fugg.... School -___-... Personal Gift shopping tomorrow woot woot.... OH YEA!!... huh?... my dippers is killinnnn not like they use to but far above average so I'm good for now haha... Mr Kims!... i'm getting close to that point and gettin teased to much lmao smh #help... love thyself no matter who doesn't... Gucci!!!! lol smh of all the things to get put on your face, what yo mama have to say about that tatt?... Me Myself and I..... I love my BFF and GD... I'm just rambling right now... my fingers are hot haha temp wise.... okay finish this vid and tryin to sleep... ciao!


2305

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?