January 12, 2011

#TheGame Season 4; Episode 1 =0)



OOOOOOO I don't even know where to start! haha Man The Game use to be me and my BFF every friday routine! Get off work, get a pizza, get thangs erkin n jerkin and watch The Game on the DVR. Thanks to @IamDevinJ I was able to watch it online last night. ANY WHO! Where these randoms come from? I forgot all about Chris Webber, Megan "AintNoDamnGood" Good, and Terrence! First he get to rock all the kicks and mismatch them on 106 now he kissin on my baby Tasha, who runnin 106 now? "I dont like that shit"- Big Head Rico from Belly Voice.  Malik is suuuuper Team N'AintShit! How he gon do TT like that? TT us to be my ninja though haha he a fool, "Don't Get it twisted, you still gon get clucked, but after the lunch rush." Good guys never win, not a story but a few #chaptersofmylife haha, poor TT =0(. Tasha still a sexy juicy, hood thang, dont let me bump into her in Vegas, can you say DRIVE THRU MARRIAGE!! She brought that situation with Terrence at the end on herself. Once you catch feelings, that open relationship dealio gets painful, especially if you try to fight the funk. Melanie Melanie Melanie smh so ashamed for her haha. She didn't have no right swabbin that cute lil boy, wether that baby is Derwin's or not is between Derwin and ol girl, she got what she deserved. You already wifey, what more do you want, can't ever please a female boyyyyy I tell ya (haha). Jason and Kelly smh I don't have to much to say about them besides they gon end up havin' sex or getting back together and they daughter is growin up all pretty like. The first episode might have got over hyped but it was still a good season starter, I know this season is gonna pop, hopefully I can watch the whole thing, I might have to get me a lil japanese boo just to go watch BET haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?