January 2, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 25


0027... "sleepy"... Seems like this 96 was soooooo long (not complaining) I spent to much money on the first day smh haha well worth it though.... the 15th woot woot... Hopefully I can sleep all or most of later on today, I say that for every monday dealing with a 96 and it never happens... I'm going to have so much work to do smh hopefully I'm not in ID cards this week (even though I Know I am *sigh*).... the 19th <3... to many birthdays this month, if your not a capricorn I could careless haha... her eyebrows always make me laugh, there like a sideways "C" and an upside down "U" put together... Fallin asleep to the Gorillaz mixtape/album.... muah muah muah.... #TeamRandy =0* to youuu... wonder what my sister been up too... My Miss Amazing was suuuuuuch a fuggin brat yesterday YUCC... succs I can't even be playfully mad at you smh don't say that punk ass line either slizzy!... I'm rockin a mustache for at least a week sometime this month, hopefully.... "Cocaine"... What the hell park was THEY AT!! hahaha.. "Yo Yo YO, checc out this crazy flow" - Gucci Voice... "Who the fuck need a kodak anymore?" - hahahaha... but fa realz, what park is that shawty hahahaha.... I cant stop laughin at that.... "These shrinks are sheep" haha... Pleasure P makes some good songs for some good reasons to do some no good things =0).... I think they do that so much just so they can always have make up sex, #myopinion ... after this weekend alot of people aren't going to remember how to do their job haha... I should probably go to the gym today to prepare myself for tomorrow, yeeks...... I know some amazing people =0)... peace.... back to twitter I go till I put my self in my infamous position of sleep and dream of me and my child =0)... Au Revoir.... SNUGGZ!!!... G.G.M.



I Love Martenili's!! num nummmz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?