January 12, 2011

"IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY" *My BFF's Voice* smh


I hate when she says that smh. Any who, this was my first birthday (Jan 11th) unintentionally out of Cali so I didn't know exactly what to expect but it was "terrific" not in my cherry voice but grateful voice haha. Thankful to God for letting me see another full year of life and having beautiful people in my life to keep me moving forward. I wasn't expecting all the love I got at all, truly overwhelmed haha.


Thank you for alllllll the love on facebook, my notifications where going crazy haha


All the twitter love =0)


all the birthday blogs =0) <3


All the text and phone calls that low key woke me up haha


MY CUPCAKES!! haha =0*


The 4 videos, the emails and the Happy Birthday voicemails I got hahaha and my skype birthday party was the shiiiiit. My mom even sent me a cake in the mail hahaha I can't wait to get it.

Even though this weekend is my official birthday shin dig *yiiiikes #imagine lol* the best part of my birthday and the best gifts I could get I already receive. I got a surprise phone call from my brother in Afghanistan that just put me in the clouds, MoMo gave me an exclusive on the spot piece (haha) and my familia sang happy birthday to me on skype. Just knowing there's people who HONESTLY truly love you is an amazing feeling and was the only thing I really wanted for my birthday and God over blessed me with it =0). Thank you everybodyyyyyy =0).



"Its a Fuccin Birthday Over Here" - My BFF's voice haha .... G.G.M. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, your so loved. Appreciate every moment. Happy Birthday from Never Jaded!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love and yes i am and i'm truly grateful for all my blessings =0)

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Opinion?