January 17, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 29


Hellooo... Every picture I take with photobooth is automatically flipped but when I flip it so its normal I don't like it at all... This weekend smh ha ha haha haaaaa... all up on yo body... I thnk this is the first Jibberish i've done during the day.... JD's suuuuper hit the spot, I'm beyond sleepy but gotta wait for maintenance smh... Thank you God for all the amazing beings you put around me... shake shake shaaaaake.... I had a conversation with her but with myself.... like I use too.... BHM niiiice... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZZZ... what you over there doin gurl?.... Buzzzz.... usually I know how the conversation would go if I actually had it with her but this one was unpredictable so I didn't send that email.... crazy right...... my everything is tired..... Thank you to everyone who attended this weekends festivities, we ran shit to the maximum haha that snow ball fight wasn't cool at all thought -____-.....feels like its christmas... can I please sleep?... I realzied almost all my jibbersish after like the 9th one are done when I'm sleepy or not drunk..... I was tweetin some off the wall ish this weekend hahaha... I have a new hobby so I'm taking a break from everything... how'd you email me write when I think about you? haha.... "even though I like being in your past, you have a bright future behind you" - Drizzy #interesting.... Helloooooo Andrade *waves* haha... bottle of that "RO-ZAY".... "your such a good man Randy" that made me =0).... my mom told me to make her and my dad proud on the phone today..... how'd I do How'd I do... I haven't been in the mood for much of anything lately =0/... THURSDAY!! haha yeeks... I only hear that when I'm single haha....but thats all I know... Don't be so pridefull but if your not.... off to do other things and finish doing those thangs... tah tah



^^hahahahahaha #memories ....... G.G.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?