January 24, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 30


Im so shweepy... my internet is working again =0) but I don't feel like being on it... I'm feeling like my besty's descriptive word right now, lack of sleep is my when I'm at my weakest... duty next month #GAGG... I dont know what movie Hernz put on and fell asleep to with this dude buried alive but its not that bad, I'd probably kill myself or go to sleep in this situation.. cuddling... "And yes im singleeee" > lmaoo that ish was too funny... the last testament... could you imagine dying by drowning in sand? yikes... This picture brings back soooo many memories haha, family vacation, arizona, me and my sister put up the highest times for the mechanical bull, us thinking fools gold was real haha and my mama having us drive out of our way to get to the cheese cake factory haha =0).... I'm proud of you... let love.... love..... I just had a conversation with petey pablo hahaha i need to go to sleep sap sap... with that its almost ALWAYS a want but its like a "NE" right now hopefully I can shake it off before it becomes a mandatory investment haha.. FRIENDS MY ASS!! haha... "strangers actin strange" like normally ... cuz baby this is what we is we are what we became, no more cute shit no more games, just me lacking in love giving and you striving for fame......... CHA CHA!... SOMEBODYS trying to drag me to Latin Night this weekend -____-.... I ain't been in the mood to do a lot of things I usually am =0/... #interesting... I cant wait for valentines day haha woot woooot =0p... AUGUST!... yea I cant like that one haha sorry... "Oh yea, its a wrap for that coochie" - lmaooo that shit has me laughing STILL!!... "dreams will never be the same again, dont say that dont say that".... wow..... re'organizing my pictures was a positive negative negative positive thing to do haha.. I keep forgetting were not in......... G.G.M. = K.M.F. "B" + a few.... 


Say it backwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?