January 24, 2011

New Songs Of The Moment...


Spray - Trey Songz

I dont know what it is about this song but I can't stop listening to it. I cant help but be in a good mood and shake some thangs up haha. I didn't realize what it was really about til about the 3rd time I listened to it and then I liked it even more =0) haha



Rodeo Show - R. Kelly

This song just has a cool little vibe to it, I'm sure he's going to make a video for it so everyone can "Do the rodeo, do the rodeo, do the rodeo" haha


Rescue You - Micheal Prince ft Ryan Leslie

This beat is just so Ryan Leslie to begin with, a cool little chill song, something to dedicate to your lil booskie to make her smile if your into that kinda stuff haha.



Tell Ya Boss 2 Holla At Me - Consequence

It's the CONS!! Consequence been low key ghost for a minute and of course he comes back with a banger, the beats dope the lyrics are official like usual, dopeness.


Lets Chill - Wale ft Lloyd

Lloyd did what he does on the chorus, Wale did what he does on the flow and it works. Enough Said.


In Vain (Alternate Version) - Jazmine Sullivan

Of course I had to sneak in my heart felt song haha. When I heard this song I had to pause everything to fully listen to it and its so bomb, touches the soul and gets the mind going so I don't really recommend it to the weak minded sensitive ones haha. Too Bomb and truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?