January 3, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 26


2102...im soooo sleepy... I noticed I get really sleepy/tired around 8 but if I make it to 9 I'm all uppity -___-... My semi-proffessional boo =0*... "they can't shoot you down if they dont know your dreams" - J. Cole... I don't know why everybody was so hyped about #FFv3 its the same as the original one!!!... I still got it though =0/ haha .. I dislike her, that ho stole my puzzle!! (haha inny)... I got the biggest headache lookin for my damn meal card which I still didn't find, ughhh... I know everything I want for my birthday =0) .. you win some you lose some, your name is all you got... At first 2 years seemed like a long time to be in Japan but time's been zooming by so far, I'll be "........" in no time..... CLOWN!!... Maybe if I ever go bacc to "dating" I'll only talk to WOMAN who have kids to postpone me from wanting my own haha... something powerful... brain is shutting down, yessss... One day those chocolate yitties will be mines!! *evil laugh goes here*.... BW or RG... BW or RG... my cabeza... ugh you tramp haha..."Dude just don't fuxx my mom IM KIDDINGGG!!!" LMAOOO that ish was so funny, weird ass movie though smh... Mad ain't cha and NOPE I'm not done... A lot of people looked better when they were younger, I think I was one of those people haha... muuuuah.... someone to hold, someone to kiss =0).... So many memories listening to calypso today, always of me eating my Roti then dancing the night away with my mom at The Treehouse, I was sooooo happy the first time they let me go haha.... Big Bro!!!... ANT is the CEO of "The Rossi Boys" hahahaha.... love to love to love ya love ya... Merry Christmas was the phrase that paid this new years haha... finding nemo is on.. Be Grateful!!... got to do this now.... WHERES MY EFFIN MEAL CARDDDDD!!.... oooo hey... aunt jemimah syrup makin girl haha =0*... only the ending of "me time" is shareable is the agreement... "gotta learn when you get hurt, even if its by cupid" - J. Cole.... Jesus loves me HA HAA =0p... SHOPPING!!... 2119 goodnight....hopefully... eyes hurt not from crying though hahaha...BYE GIRL!



not to happy about my photobooth pics being out of order now because of the new year -____- still G.G.M. <3 =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?