November 17, 2010

AHHHHH Its @hellodoodie


Sigh my Emotional Twin, how I've missed her so =0). She just wanna dissapear and show up out of no where. I love love love talking to her cause she feels me and where I'm coming from on so many different levels, always brightens my day, gets me dumb hyped and to cheesy with ease and HATES all the people I have reasons to but don't haha. Happy she's happy cause it makes my job easier and makes me happy =0) ... "Aint SHIIIIIIT" lmao inny.


"haha whore?" .. "I mean before"
"but you right my "*****" bad and I want you to have a song to sing lmao"


"no matter how hard we try we are always in the same boat , paddling the same direction and bobbing our head to the same crazy beat".... I loves her =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?