November 10, 2010

OOORAH Marine Corp!


November 10th, 1775 will always be my second birthday. I recently attended my fist Marine Corps ball (and 2nd last night haha) and it was the business. I was expecting it to be super formal, sit there and here speech after speech and eat a fancy looking dish that looked alot better than it tasted but that wasn't the case at all. The night started out with lots of "duck tales" haha, the pageant was really good and the food was iight. Even though I'm low key allergic to shrimp, it was sooooo bomb haha. The Dj wasnt the greatest but we still made it do what it does and turned it out. I enjoyed my first ball and the wonderful people I got to spend it with and looking forward to attending future ones. Semper Fidelis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?