November 28, 2010

Jibberish... I Hate Getting Messages From You...


9:48... prolly the earliest I've ever "attempted" to fall asleep, lets see how it goes... "Fancy" bought me a mango juice =0) she loves me... WORK!!.. I missed my MoMo, I haven't seen her since tuesday, sheesh... I would say this is song of the moment.. why is it so cold?.. think I'm going to pass on the altitudes and just by the cool greys on wednesday =0/.. "people that don't let go of the past, will never have a future .. it's the past for a reason" .. A.M... #TeamPerfection.. today was the first day I just looked in the mirror and not 1 reason came to me on why I shouldn't talk to her, does that mean I'm officially over it? =0) ... Ms. Patterson has been ghost all day grrr.. not really feeling this high reg. I got goin on right now aka no pictures haha.. MY BUMBLE BEES!!! =0)... I never realized how much of a priority shoes were to me till these last 2 months haha... I had the biggest bacon chunk EVER in my bacon and pepperoni pizza today.. the 410 Loop... la dee daaaa.. they know not to let me get any leave to go home, its a mudda fuggin WRAP haha.. I think I lost one of my phones =0/... the juices from fruit are so multi unique on the mind... Brazilians =0)... smh... I would say its even... I really don't hate getting messages from you, cause I compare em to the earlier messages, the compare and contrast of it only makes me laugh.. G.G.M. =0)... I need to do a "blog of the moment" on my grammas blog, I love that ish... I dont speak french but I can tongue you down =0p... its all love.... haven't seen Dexter in so long, it was like I never seen it before haha.... "you look so dumb right nowwww" - rihanna voice hahahaha #memories... its "mucho besitos" not "muy besitos"..."Love the one your with" =0)......APPLE SAUCE!!






..fin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?