November 30, 2010

More Poetry From My @jaybeeCuhh




too many boys calling themselves men
when no one see's the difference from now and then
too many mothers calling themselves single
while the father of her children is out to mingle
too many people saying they're in love
when people are hurt and dont know what its made of
too many people and sooo many that lie
will take they're deepest secrets to the grave when they die ♥



no one can explain the best and worse feeling
but my heart is broken and im barely breathing
if it looks too good to be true your usually right
but love lost this battle im not willing to fight
i stuck in there 2 years, im considered a pro
but i have to put down my gloves and take my loss and just let go ♥




Oh Jay"B"ee =0) the brilliance of your words and the relation to my thoughts smh *bravo*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?