November 27, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 16


Sigh.... 11:21, Latin night and im in bed, on the road to soberness, 1 song on repeat, curled up in my blanket #FAIL... why must I be stationed in the kentucky of Japan, how am I suppose to buy jordans for retail? =0(... "HANDS ON YA KNEES HANDS ON YA KNEES"!!!... you used the wrong damn word cause thats what I feel is happening right now, MAX faggleness!!.... next week =0)... "he told her she'll be burned alive, she just told him trust me...if funerals are beautiful this ugly knowing this you'd leave me if you love me, and he knows that.... because he knows her...." ... dont look down... my stomach hurts... crazy alot of girls I use to mess with, dated or something of that nature have kid(s) now, that could've been me... #interesting... Colt 45 billboards everywhere haha.. "you been sleepin on the one you been dreamin bout..." .. that song is like reality #teamperfection maybe thats why I dont pay attention to them... only 5 people maybe 8 people are getting gifts from me this year... I need a necklace =0/... as soon as football season is over, I'm gonna try and get back into my salsa class..."if you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got, now what I've got gave me a few perks, but now I'm looking for something new"... my mom is going to have a B-Fit in between January 6-8 hahaha GUARANTEED ... Skunks ... 110 for a snapback =0x #DOH .. somebodys always gonna try and take all or a majority of the credit for you being where you got yourself, unless your in a slouch mainly because of them, they have no part of it... who knew a busy brain has the same affect as a marching band in your room when your trying to sleep?.. "I forget about loraine and the fact that she's right here with me".. Marte never seen friday =0/ ... those twins are fly as hell, fashion and intelligence wise... neeeeeishaaaa *looking for her voice* =0)... "Flower"=Me.... Count me out on Valentines day in advance, thanks... Smart man + smart woman = romance, smart man + dumb woman = affair Dumb man + smart woman = marriage, dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy (borrowed from my grammas blog, pretty accurate mathematical equation though)... I've been trying to sleep alll day today smh .. 11:48..... romie rome rooooome.... lets try this again.... not that but this haha.... I still do .... =0)





G.G.M.... how could I not smile? =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?