November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


(lmao at these pictures and the stories behind them) So its Black Friday out here and I'm prolly out shopping right now but it's Thanksgiving in the states so GOBBLE GOBBLE! People ask is it hard being away from my family for the holidays and I would have to say no. I love my family as they love me and I feel there love inside me everyday =0) so of course I'm thankful for them, My big bro being the inspirational/motivational push that he is, all of Gods tests and blessings, twitter, the families who adopted me along the way, my "Triangle" that I might have to make a square becase of my "Gd", ummm BACON, the Corp, all the beautiful people in my life supporting everything I do and alot lot more.

Not sure if its perfect timing on there part but I'm especially thankful for Ronika Dye and Ms. Jackson this thanksgiving and they should know why, ya'll really made our friendship shine haha. You guys were the smile I couldn't find and my ladder when I hit my deepest depths. Thankful/grateful is an understatement, Love You ladies, for it all =0) ... (Shug dont get mad, you know I gotta embarrass people with the "what I use to be" pictures haha =0*)



"pullin a _____  cuh" ... lmaoooo STILL!! (inny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?