November 7, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 15


As much fun as being rebos is, besides thinkin bout Yuicy Yitties and Bouncy Booties, its the devil for a mind like mines... Yea Yea Yea (monica voice =0))... I do but why? ... Friday =0(((( ... The Ball shall be #intersting ... My mom thinks she knows so much haha ilh ... Thanksgiving is going to be kinda wierd... never knew somone who worried so much about a scale haha (inny) ... "There’s always someone waiting on the opportunity to value what you have been taking for granted, so appreciate what you have or someone else will." ... Should I keep my fingers crossed or keep em deuced? ... Like you used to........ I cant listen to this song for to long, it starts out like oo baby sexx me sexx me then like the 4 time around its =0( haha.... Dominicans ohhh Dominicans =0)... I'll do what I never did.... Romans Revenge is pretty legit ... Wonder how my bumble bees are ... When I send my mom pics from the ball I'm already knowing she gonna flaunt her baby haha... UGH FRIDAY =0( ... 96 this week, international club pt 2 this weekend? ... muuuuuah..... Everything about her makes me smile... The joys of life right? ... Yea Yea Yea (monica voice =0))






here...I...am....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?