November 19, 2010

Blog Of The Moment: TheKidPinky ( By @KidPinks )



me and my problem with girls
i always find myself falling fast when i talk to someone. im the kind of person who pays attention to the fine details; how their eyes burn light brown in the sun, and dark brown on a cold night. or how they look down and cover their mouth when the laugh. its the little things that honestly get me hooked so fast. i love to just sit and watch, and learn the fine detail. the things that no other guy has taken the time to do. i often tell myself to wait out for my first bf/gf and have a romance similar to the ones you see in movies. you know, the ones where the love is so strong, that they both cry over the teeniest little arguments. i dont want a relationship thats based on sex stuff, or physicality. cause god forbid that if we ever break up, i dont want to remember you because of the sex. i want to remember you for the way your lips press against mine, or the the way you force yourself into me when i give you a hug. things that make me go crazy over you. but it seems like thats too much to ask.


Lmaaaaaaao
i hate girls who give you the stare like they want to cut you up & kill you or something. thought girls were supposed to be nice and peaceful. but some of them are vicious man. evil & all that. i swear some girls hate me aaaaye. :L but nah i dont sweat it. there fault not mine :)


I posted these two blogs because they really stood out to me, not only because I could've related to them at one point in life but because he's only 13 years old and his mind is ahead of its time. Glad to see that all of todays youth aren't stuck on living for the weekend and can see past that. His blog is official, legit ass pics, dope cars, dumb poppin fashion always swagged out so check it out, follow him on twitter at @kidpinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?