November 21, 2010

Rebel 2010 Winter Jackets Starring @AnwarCarrots (Haha)


So I was reading up on my blogs yesterday and came up on a post on these Rebel Jackets, I go to it and I'm like "Heyyyy, I know youuuu" haha. Cool Kidd Anwar, man of many businesses, his clothing line PeasnCarrots is official, when the sites on the move, I'll blog it but anywho....

Can't really say I've heard or seen to much of Rebel8's stuff (even though that brand sounds too familiar), I like there winter drop. Its getting ridiculously cold out here and everything looks warm and cozy. I'd say the last jacket is my favorite one. You can cop these jackets and more at Rebel8's online shop.

2 comments:

  1. We provide Moncler Jacket for you at wholesale price in 2011. The best Moncler Down

    Jackets up to 80% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide Moncler Jacket for you at wholesale price in 2011. The best

    Moncler Down Jackets up to 80% off!

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Opinion?