November 10, 2010

jibberish.... The Movie Pt 7


*shaking me* "Stop thinking about her, she doesn't love you anymore!!" ... lmao thanks PEASANT! I still dont know whos ball was funner, I did have more alcohol at one so that might be the winning factor...Everythings a sign leading to something or giving you a hint about something and I got alot just in 15 mins last night, it was bananas... #TeamPerfection .. the dj set my emotions up BIG TIME with that playlists haha... Dont know what it is about this song but it put me in a movie scene trance last night.  Everything Slowed down and it was just me and my thoughts. The song kinda gave me a "period, start a new sentence" feeling. he skin tight jeans part made me laugh but I was grooving to it so oh well.




when your in love you see what you love! You don't notice its just a game until the end when you only have yourself to blame. - The window hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?