November 30, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 17


This my mama shit right here *bobbin head*... ahhhh my doody!... must've been something sexual... should've one the game tonight grrr....  dodgeball tournament this weekend haha woot woooot.... who?.... should I?..... almost there.... "Dont fuck with lost bitches, THE END"... blogggg.... who would've thought I would fall deep in like with someone who doesn't love jordans haha... "when your in love you see what you love! You don't notice its just their game until the end when you only have yourself to blame."... I love Junsui Mikan, num nummz... call it a truce and be friends??... went to my first Marine memorial today, it was crazy emotion wise =0/ R.I.P. to a fellow Marine... "Roooomie and he big fat sistah Naoooomii"... followed by "Sycamore Tree", lawd... these are... the makings.... of you... Hiroshima this weekend *rolls eyes* lets see if you flake or not... she want me to HUH all over her damn face.... probably the worst part of working in ID's might have to be working with all the happy families, laughing, smiling...happy... I don't like these new curtains.... I could do a whole long one on just one... Penguins... NOBODY!!... shark shark shark.. only if certain conditions would be met and they wouldn't so no... you ever just stare at the ceiling and have so many things come to mind and magically appear? (that just happened)... "If you ever play the boyfriend #3 role for that long AGAIN!"-hahaha IDIOTA!!... hahaha at TB!!... Vienna Man aka Lil Debarge cuh haha, stay strong my dude..."women are skinny for other women, men want something they can actually hold onto
"
.... I've been _____.....My poor body, straight to basketball season right after football season =0( IM SORRY! haha.. sexy mind I got huh *raise of the eyebrows*.. flamingo carpet GAGG... I feel if I talk about it, i'll fall right back into that trap but instead of that trap it would be one of those disney castles.... should IIIIIII? haha.. "we" both know...don't we..... BOOTS!!!!...thats my mudda fuggin nukkaaaa haha.. the girl speaking french of that song just adds to the sexyness...I think I got a defective Mac =0/ time for a new one =0)... "Doesn't matter who likes me, as long as GOD loves me"-Tiny aka Granny =0* R.I.P. I love you sweetheart =0)... that tattoo is going to be hella colorful smh but I love the meaning behind it... "BISH! Fluff You!!"-lmaooo I'm still laughin at that whoooole situation smh haha.. Dont take it personal.....and other stuff....





she's heartbreak in human...don't talk to strangers actin strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?