November 16, 2010

The Lady Killer - Cee Lo Green (Album/Bombness!!)


I basically been listening to this cd since I got it 2 days ago. This cd is the BEEZ NEEEEEEZ!! Prolly not the best cd for someone thats fresh out of a relationship and don't know if they want to move on or go back but if your on some on to the next one shit it'll make you think but smile haha. Most of the songs got added to #TeamPerfection because this cd's that good! Cee-Lo always puts passion in his lyrics and performance of his songs in my eyes so it was a must I got it. Of course "F*** You" is one of the great songs, hard to pick a favorite but its out of "Bodies" and "Fool For You", both have ridiculous beats that Cee-Lo puts to work with his lyrics, "Cry Baby" is the one I would dedicate, "No Ones Gonna Love You" is still official, and "Please" is legit. All in all, I LOVE THIS CD and if your a thoughtful person/over-thinker you'll love it too, if not beware of the places these songs take your mind haha, triple recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?