November 17, 2010

Authenticity - The Foreign Exchange (Album/Yesssss)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The Foreign Exchange. I've been hooked since there "Leave It All Behind" album. This album out did there last one so now I own 2 bomb ass cd's by them. Almost all the songs got added to the #TeamPerfection playlists. "This City Ain't The Same Without You" is that song!!!! The truth behind it is beyond real. "Maybe She'll Dream Of Me" might be my favorite song on the album. "Laughing At Your Plans" is legit, the chorus is official and the girls voice sounds so in sync with the melody. "The Last Fall" is inspirational/motivational for some reason haha, "Fight For Love" is official as well. The whole album is dope, I'm sure there's something for everybody on it, recommended for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?