December 28, 2010

"Love".... How I Love Thee.


Love....
How I love thee.
Even though your a blessing in my life
Your something I strongly dislike.
The way you play with my mind
The complex maze you've designed
to reach happiness so highly inclined
Peace within myself, you make hard to find...
....Even after all this time....
You use to be my kit kat,
A sweet taste that solved every heartache
But now with these heartaches
It seems like you'll never give me a break.

All the wonderful times you've brought to me
I guess I could give you another chance
Of course not now for you are far out of my glance
But if I blinked and you arrived,
I guess I could give you another chance.

All the times you made me feel hopeless,
Suicidal, alone, worthless,
Backwards in life. Even "loveless"
I can still say love,
How I love thee.
Your such a charming cheater.... =0)



*it look like I got a farmers tan in that pic hahaha, nobody inspired this, I was tired and it came to me so don't flatter yourself sweety =0*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?