December 2, 2010

Another Reason To Go To Miami (LAWWWD)


OOOOOYeaaa *Jodeci Voice* I cant believe its not butter! lol. Yea I was mighty amazed when I seen this video, so amazed I watched it again and prolly again this weekend. Magic City gettin' a run for my money with this one. They was wyllin on that fake stripper pole but they did that! Ol girl that the camerman was followin with the tatt on her booty, YUHHHHH *GUCCI voice*. BFF you already know haha call me when you see this shawty. All yo stripper friends from Rialto and San Bernadoodoo that suddenly end up in the hospital is because of this video.

But the BEST PART was the damn dj. Smh to the maximum hahaha he had me rollinnnnnnnn!!!

"From Queen of Diamonds AH OHOH Shh... Oh Look at that strength.... is she eattin the p****?"
"Everybody in here a damn lesbian today, we came for p**** and p**** only"
"Dont Do Nothin stupid, because you will be on youtube if you bust yo ass"
"Y'all gon hurt y'all p****.. I swear to gawd.. they gon bust a p**** p****"
"Y'all aint seein that pole dancin no where else... should be in the circus"

hahahahahahaha and hahaha some mo!! Shawty a COT DAMN fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?