December 5, 2010

Jibberish... My Dreams


You know when you have a bomb ass dream and as soon as you wake up you forget it, well hopefully this concurs that haha. I had so many dreams popping off last night it was ridiculous, all bomb and interesting except reliving my truck accident haha hopefully I don't remember that one for tonight. I dreamed about New Years and who I gave my first kiss too, MoMo's going to be miss 21 questions when I tell her haha, the "DOLPHIN" one haha, My 06 love, "B.W. is W.B." haha still makes me smile. "If I would've done all that I've done for my 08 love to my 06 love there wouldn't have been an 08 love" that dream was a puzzle but lovely none the less. I found the bearbrick store haha. I had a kid, I don't know if it was a boy or girl but I was so happy, played dress up, took pictures almost all day and the best part was there was no mom to be found haha, that dream needs to become a reality asap if I don't get MSG haha. I was talking to my mom about her birthday, how she still in atlanta probably wyllin with my aunt every night haha, and just re-living her whole surgery =0/ thats my baby girl though =0). These damn dreams better come back to me dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?