December 4, 2010

I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Cherrelle #MySHIT



"I use to play this song out in my mama house" - *ghetto voice* haha but trill shit I did, I looooove this song, especially the extended version, for a while it was my anthem haha. It's true though, to many people take things the wrong way and I'm always the blame for a hurt heart smh. I never seen the video, I love the creativity especially see'n how old this song is making her own version/twist of King Kong. Say King Kong wasn't gettin' it though haha. If the voice sounds familiar, she also sang "Saturday Love" which is another dope song.

"I told.. you twice. I was only trying to be nice only trying to be nice..... I didn't mean to turn you on"

2 comments:

  1. That's-my-jam! I told you twice I was only trying to be nice, only trying to be nice, soooo... -Miss Amazin

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Opinion?