December 2, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 18



Love and ABOVE... on me I thought you knew hahaha smh.... "@tastemyCharm you cant claim you moved on.. but still have sex with your ex.. thats wrong on both ends.."... 9:18pm is this the new earliest attempt to fall asleep?.. "Life and death is in the power of your tongues"-Ms Amazin', thats deep... YOU know why so stop playing... Not looking forward to going to work at 6 tomorrow... I didnt mean to turn you on =0/.... "You can blame it alllll on me tonight".... NOW SCRRRRRUB THE GROUND!!... UGH!! packages have to go from Hong Kong, to the USA right to come back to Japan DAMMIT!!... "AH AHHH AH AHH" haha always made us laugh... sometimes you gotta slide that pride and accept loves full stride, triumph the tribulations because there heart is where you know you reside... Wish there was an easy way but there's not and I'm sorry in advance... somebodys beeeen sleepin in my bed - Dru Hill voice haha... I saw a Zhu Zhu pet and thought of my sum sum's =0).... I need some bacon right about now... I think I need some jewelry... her and her puzzle tweets and poems that go so deep... "You fight like a married couple, you talk like best friends, you flirt like first loves, and protect each other like brothers and sisters, obviously it’s meant to be."... I dont got time for people and they bull shit, EVER!... not the "Claim Game" hahahaha *inny*.. "The twins out to get me cuh!!" *lmaooo inny with the bestest".. Its always gonna be like that.... usually that would've worked but just like you I'm use to that and over that routine... You wanna dance? I'mma make you dance =0)... Still lyin smh... That song that sonnnnng smh lawdy lawd lawd haha... You, maybe you, DEF DEF DEFFFF NOT you and you too =0p haha...     "Babe"...     we mesh bomb together dont you think =0)... tonight i'll be your waiter, let me serve you all night... "Remember 'em, dont mean you gotta acknowledge 'em, ehhh or remember 'em" haha smh... wanna go again?... you smell so pure haha... we already been thru so many rounds, pushed each other to the ground and lifted each other to a height we thought could never be found... and when I leave.... come together like butt cheeks... as soon as she's off to start her day, I'm ending this blog and going to sleep haha...She got expensive taste, trust me haha...I swear naw nevermind =0x .... Nobody likes a bragger who brags lies.... Does that make you feel good? Yes I'm sure it does... love that good morning voicemail *cheeeeese* =0).. a whole lotta kisses a whole lotta kisses... and she's off.... 21:46, goodnight.....




lead me to your secret places and baby i'll follow you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?