December 27, 2010

Death Of A Pop Star - David Banner & 9th Wonder


At first I was kind of iffy on getting this album or not because David Banner's cool but I don't own any of his albums, plus this one was max hyped but I can't say I'm disappointed. It's not the usual money this, drugs that, big rims this, hoes on my sack David Banner, its way realer. Like yea he has songs talking about issues in the world and on some heart felt ish but this album he did alot of it, pretty much on every song really especially on "Somethings is Wrong" song is mad deep. 9th wonder made some dope ass beats for him, every songs beat is official. I don't know which song is exactly my favorite but its out of "Stutter" with Anthony Hamilton and "Silly" with Erykah Badu. It's a different David Banner, more of a hip hop feel to it, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?