December 14, 2010

LOUDpack Vol. 1: Love & Other Drugs - Neako (Mixtape)


To be honest I only got this mixtape because of the name =0/. Its not bad, never heard of this dude and everybody know up and coming artist are where its at. It's a chill tape, most of the songs have that melody that would go BOMB with a zooted state of mind, like "Cold Water Purple Dreams" had me feeling unsober just laying here writing this blog, I didn't even notice there was a cool pause in the song towards the end til' after it ended and I snapped out of that daze haha. "Back For Her" made me smile, the song is official, the beat is dumb dope and the little background voice is like the icing on the cake. "No Head No Backstage Pass" had me rolling the first time I heard it, the old black voice on there is guts! "Into You" ohhhhh yea haha, I'm gonna sing this to somebody one of these zooted weekends. "This Life" is too dope and NASA is in it, woot woot. This is an official non sober mixtape haha, I can't wait to see where my mind goes this weeekend =0) you can download it here.



This was my favorite song on the whole mixtape though because it's true, "Someday loves gonna destroy me" as soon as I heard that line it clicked haha. Might not be financially for my love of shoes, or health wise for my love of bacon but, mentally leading to physically for my love of you.... (you know I gotta get poetic from time to time haha). The way this song relates to a few things is just amazing and just says what I would say if I cared to say it haha still makes me frown at one part because of what it made me laugh at. (sounds weird huh? good! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?