December 25, 2010

#CoolGreys #OnlyInTexas ..... #BlackPeople (LMFAOOO)


I should've known this was going to be comedy, "Humble, Texas" I thought it was just a joke I didn't know it was a real place. I remember when the Mills try to pull that stunt for the first DMP's, having everybody wait across the street at Carls Jr. till the mall opened haha people ran they best 40 that day boy.

1. The Monte Carlo going drive by speeds waving
2. Ol girl eating the chips
3. Ol girl eating the chips grill
4. The Way Ol Girl eating the chips said "Out here waiting on some tennis shoes.... don't look like we gon get'em
5. Everytime Ol girl eating the chips was on camera
6. "People Gettin Pushed Down the Stairs"..."it was crazy"..."I saw it"
7. That bummy jigga really got the Cool Greys? -_____-
8. Yo cousin got some big ass feet


That name and description haha lawd #onlyintexas

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?