December 4, 2010

Last Nights Motivating Fashion Adventure


So last night I went against my "morals" of not withdrawing yen (haha) and took a trip to Hiroshima. The purpose of the trip was to go find this "almighty shoe store" everyone has been talking about and of course SOMEBODY didn't remember where it was but the night was a RIDICULOUS SUCCESS!!


I always have to go to the Gucci store every time I pass it for some reason haha. Went down to "Parco" and they got everything Christmatized already. found this store with some legit fitteds and the WHOLE 10Deep winter collection.


Went back to the normal spots, everywhere had new gear. Saw the foamposite's still kind of want them but ehhh, i' There were varsity jackets everywherrrrre =0). Found this spot called "ReguLAte" it was a dope boutique and almost everything had LA so you know I fuxx with it.


This spot was probably the highlight of my night though. I walked by and was like "are those jodans on the floor?" haha. Its like a thrift store like the ones on Hollywood Blvd, it had to many official things in here. The OG 1s touched my heart, nobody understood why I was so ECSTATIC to see them haha LAMES. There was a lot of things from California, I was laughing so hard when I seen the pasadena sweater, like how did it get out here? Just a bomb moment in this store.


Found a Brooklyn Projects, the owner asked if we were tourists and I was like "Naw, I'm from cali" haha and he was like "WHAT CALI?! Your the shit, do you skate?" haha he was dope.


This boutique was really dope, had such a reggae/irie feel to it, the music was poppin' and the painting was the shit. I wonder if they'd sell it to me haha. These dickies had me dying to the max, they tryin to get people killed traveling to California as tourist.


Found an Evisu and Stussy store, the Evisu store had some dumb bomb pieces, I think I'm gonna go buy this sweater but I don't know if I'd wear it back home see'n how almost everybody has fake Evisu something. The Stussy store was dumb fly but simple at the same time. Whack the BE@RBRICKS weren't for sale, I'm going to find somewhere out here to buy them dammit. They had some bomb New Balance x Stussy kicks.


This store was like the Los Angeles representative of Japan haha. EVERYTHING seemed LA inspired. They even had the Supreme x Nike collabo I was dumb happy but they only had 9.5s -____- what a tease. The last 2 pics are from a store around the corner from the LA one, I think I want the furry Nikes if they come in mens sizes, they look comfy.


I didn't know christmas was so big in Japan, they did it big haha. Almost everthing had lights on it and the main street was ridiculous, on me they out did New York haha. All in all it was a great, dumb cold adventurous night =0).





Of Course the Funny Business..... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?