December 4, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 19


What a day what a night... I cant help but wait - Trey... SOOOOOO close to the Supreme x Nike 94s, 2 sizes too short =0(.... I had that convo today... this has to be a migraine I got going on right now... "You know jibberish is really spelled with a "G" right?"... or send a picture of some shoes, that was her usual method haha.. "him" hours lmao smh...  Last Time - Trey.... you always gonna be the worst person alive for the moment to the person who doesn't get what they want from you... hellz naw I don't want to help you out... Love you Down - Me'shell NdegeOcello - Devils Halo... It was just like back in the day when I always had convos with you but in my head.... "Pride over Pussy" ... I forgot what was going to go here and its making my head hurt more fugggg... Today was soooo fashionably motivating, I'm officially going to be broke every weekend of a payday.. Simon saysssss ?.... I know the last thing I said was "smh, your never gonna change "name"... My facebook's been wyllin lately, glad so many people are supporting the fight against child abuse though =0)... I'm the only one in love....... "Love All Over Me".. ..Sometimes I want to say hey or hello but I already know its gonna lead to an arguement I'm not avoiding but know is there and I dont need, I dont wanna fix SHIT! haha.... WHOO WHOO SWAGG!!.. I finally felt I was actually living MY LIFE earlier today, it was an amazing feeling while it lasted... back to my song, not finishing these fries, goodnight.....





I'd Rather Go Blind - Etta James <3
G.G.M. (0=

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?