December 9, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 21


2324....sleep why wont you be my friend =0( haha... I think I figured out a way to get all these blogs in my drafts finished... "I think you should find an exit...."... I watched "New Orlean' Bounce" videos for like an hour minimum and just imagined they were all my miss amazin' hahaha LAWD... that pink thang... you ever feel like when your not having sex is when your most addicted to it?... that was prolly TMI huh? haha.... the world is so cold...LITERALLY haha... not looking forward to PT tomorrow... hey, its practically friday =0)... "Million dollar pie in between them thighs"-hahaha =0*.... I'm BEYOND hungry right now... my procrastination broke the rest of my heart into even smaller pieces last night haha fugggggg... ughh PAYPAL!.... I think I wanna date or become really close with somebody with a thicc monkey (haha) or mondo rump so I can buy them alot of different color leggings and have photoshoots =0)... "I wanna love youuuuu every niiiiight, every dayyyy.....you know I need youuu in my life, wont you stayyyy" - I love that song well its on right now, makes me think of my miss amazin' =0) *cheeeese*... still a thug though.... Discussion was poppin' with Fancy and Ms A, I think I'm going to write more blogs in there presence =0).... I got alot of damn smilies in this Jibberish huh haha guess I'm going to sleep in a good mood huh =0).... bad thing though all these smiles are waking me up -___-.....I think I'm going to get the altitudes for my doody... Soothe Me - Sam Cooke #myshit...need to wrap this up... "Janice organize me a plate nuh, I hungry" -hahaha....whooooooooa, caught myself before I put that demon phrase in that email, uh ohhhh =0/.... cant wait to talk to MoMo about this one tomorrow.... Pablo is a wierdo -________________- haha.... kisses to my bitches WET MUAH! haha.... she thought it was cute soooooo maybe that dream was a sign, whoot whooot lets go new years hahaha... I Love You Mom =0*.............Yearning for your love, smh this song will always and forever be the shit.....I remember listening to "I'm a Mess" by sir Hamilton would make me feel so happy within depression (dont think about that phrase for too long trust me haha), how it was my anthem for soooo long, what I lived off of, what represented me and now that its on I listen to it with no type of negative vibe or emotion but instead makes me smile to know I've made it to where I'm at when back then I thought here would never be reachable, sigh thats that G.G.M. =0) forever grateful....2350 aka BYE!
 "Give what you cannot keep to gain what you cannot lose" - Jim Elliot



dont let me fly my best-friend out here, pshhhhh y'all aint ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?