December 6, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 20


That word my bestest used goes "HERE"... ugh not looking forward to duty at all.... what a coincedence.... I'm going to always feel the same about all of them haha smh.. PAYPALk!!!... Option 2 is not where its at.... I need to finish these drafts.... basketball season ehhh... at least I'll have another jersey haha .."change only comes when a womans fed up"... home oh home smh y'all aint ready haha... TB!!!!... congrats on the Captain on this weekends come-up, I respect it... Even back then, whenever I came up with a master positive plan, AS SOON as I was going to put into action I get the "SLAP" of reality... I kinda like my facebook pic haha, time for a new twitcon, hmmmm... I'mma still go see them when I go home =0) miss them so..."RT @jdeedsgurpdme: "sick and tired of being mistreated, neglected for no reason..when love was what i needed, he didnt care so i cheated" Lmao-- hahahahaha why are we the only two that know that song though? haha =0*... MoMo is my angel in disguise, thank you for her God... my knee ohhhh my kneee... "BURNT" haha I was dicc'n niggas something VICIOUS on the field tonight.... "ol lead hands" haha... G.G.M. =0).... my miss amazing *blush blush* haha.... I think I wanna fly _____ out here.... always be grateful....ALWAYS.... this little light of mines....PIKA HUT PIKAHUT PIIIIKAHUT.... (there you go=0)).... muuuuuuuuuah.... that game was what I needed I guess, no more of that word the bestest used goes "HERE" phewww.... time to sticc to it because NAS and definitely absolutely positively BAS except miss amazin =0* "hehehe"... haha smh




too deep for the intro - J.cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?