December 14, 2010

jibberish... Pt 23


2247... i was sleepy 4 hours ago -___-.... "what we gonna doooooooooooooo    with the lights off?"... I cant stop yawning.... Somebody got mad at me over a joke today, usually I just add to it and laugh at them but today was different.... "we good cuz her yitties big and her bootys round, shes the cutest in town =0) "... Sleep.... hmm my baby in Japan?!?!! ohhh the excitement... why is there so many birthdays this week? I hope y'all don't all think your gettin a blog shout out pshhh haha... Usually I use a pic of me for my Jibberish but these pics started a wonderful headache creating convo with some people while we were blogging earlier haha (I'm still right ho!).... MAXIIIIIIINE... ms amazin ms amazin ooo weee =0)... I got my own album woot woot =0)... I made my first I'm sorry card (I think) from scratch (computer paper and markers haha) today and it earned its way on someone's fridge =0) *cheeeese*.... "Anybody that knows Randy "B" knows that he's stingy... *after my part of the story* ... WHAT!! you sharin pizza? you in love cuh!" -hahaha smh I love my BFF.... I only post logical ish on facebook, usually... haha I tried to tell you thats why I never show people my tumblr and keep it to myself cause they all act like you did "I dont believe this is YOU" haha assholes, I'm not suppose to have a serious side or something? sheesh.... 2255... Big Talk - Cool Kids... "Stop fighting it Bascom, you love being in a relationship, its going to happen" - My MoMo -______- on me I think she jinxed me haha.. "Love is the last thing we got to lose"- Fabio... "To many people trying to live an all or nothing life but put forth nothing expecting it all" - MEEE!! ... Ms amazin I keep having the same dream, even though I didn't want to tell you about it haha and not that one or no WET DREAMS!! lmaooo i'll tell you later today... It hit me today that there isn't to many times I've heard my parents say they were proud of me, I usually get this thought/vision 1 every few months but this month its been a constant thing =0/ those still my baybeh's though haha ... Everybody popping out kids and people from home emailing me sonograms is just adding to this "me with a baby, but no baby mama in sight" dream I keep having,  I think I've had it every other day since 2 weeks ago..... sleep, I need it yes yes I do... The younger caucasian chick on "The View" had some POPPIN ASS earrings on this morning... It's ALWAYS your fault right, knowing for sure they're wrong, trying to flip something on you but if they all say that and you say there all the same would you really be wrong since they ALL share the same blame game tendency?... Ol boy was DUMB MADDDD!! haha... I ended my night with "Semi" niiiiice, kiss "kathy" and "kim" for me trey times hahaha....2309... did you ever really? honestly?.... yep, im sure.....


"word up thats my down bish, pull around the block to get down quick, everybody know if its not the world then she the next in line to move around with".... =0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?