December 1, 2010

You Nice... But Ya Homegirl...


For some reason, this has been a topic of discussion since last week but TODAY (Nov 29th)  was the day that ignited this blog lol (inny with my MoMo). Your always going to meet someone who you think is cute and cool as an individual so you can say they have your attention. Then it's the night you guys planned on meeting each other at the club, BWW, a party or somewhere public. They end up bringing their friends and your vision on just them starts to blur a little. They have that one friend who has a ridiculous body, gorgeous smile, captivating intellect or something they don't have that you admire on there friend. Now what do you do?....

Personally ME, Randy "B" (haha) its a tricky situation. Technically, your single and free to mingle with whomever you please (classic "I don't see no ring on my finger" line) but at the same time that's hell of foul because your jumping from friend to friend and not friend to stranger. But at the same time if you "both" never had any intentions for each other does it really really deep deep down matter? For most dudes they could careless about this but alot of females would be on some "I found him first" type of gig or think its wrong. If they were feeling him and wanted to test the waters to see where it could lead, I could see how that's wrong but if he was just somebody you wanted as a "homeboy" I don't clearly see whats wrong with it.

Then there's those people who break up with somone but want to give them restrictions haha. How you gonna leave somebody, move on in life and get you a new boo but there not allowed to do the same? Boo BYE! That was YOUR decision to leave that person, don't get mad at them for looking for a new happiness. If your boo is done and gone let it be, don't go chasing and loving somebody who wouldn't do or feel the same for you, #FAIL. Sometimes it does suck if that new boo or boo to be is one of your friends and yes it would seem like they've been planning it but thats not always the case (don't always assume.... without proof). What if they're better together than you and your ex were, would you hate them both for being happy? Whats the big difference between them talking/dating a friend than a stranger or either way your gonna be hating right? If one of my friends got with one of my Ex's or vice versa I would just laugh, I  wouldn't even sweat it because I'm in no place to tell someone who left me or I left them who they can and can't talk too, if your offended by it, then you know you never should've left in the first place.

But the purpose of this blog was to get answers aka "Opinions". I know everyones going to have a different view/outlook on this and thats what I'm looking for. Is it really that bad to be single and live the single life? To be single and still be in an invisible relationship with an ex? Riddle me this!!! haha =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?