December 12, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 22


#DirtyRoomAllStars hahaha.... man smh we should've won the tournament, felt like we let the base down thanks to the navy cats we had cheerin for us hahaha.... yay new injuries -__- ... I need to write my big bro, wonder how he's doing.... "Oh You got Trinidad and Guyanese in you? You prolly make pretty babys" hahaha #ThingsIGetAtTheClub haha... Everything in green is from Mr Barre the Poet, dedicated to his you know who that I have faith in, me on the other hand, I'm long gone haha... I love this cd!... skype been poppin more than usual ever since... So glad I stopped believing lies when I did PHEW... MS AMAZINNNNNNN =0)...Can you feel it?.... "Are we livin in vain? Are we livin in pain? girl remember my name, and whatever remains...."....I'm going to re'read that dream right before I fall asleep and hope for the best haha..."Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end, They simply mean I'll miss you, Until we meet again. #777"....I had to chuccle today at how I haven't talked to Raley in so many years and when I finally do its like I never stopped talking to her, funny how the world works...."If I leave, would you walk away from the truth?"...Same thing with B.W. =0)...BOW BOW BOWWWW... "lets start again, can't be over, this is what i told her"....So I'm dipping again =0) but I kinda missed the curls =0(... I can change ya life in one flight..."Why when you are so sad you only see Happy people? And why when you are so happy you see so sad people? because that's life."... You just dont know..... One Time!!! haha.... "somebody other than you will always benefit from the hard work you do... always"... G.G.M. *cheeeeese* =0)..."I’m sorry you met me. I’m sorry you fell for me. I’m sorry.. #777".... who knew a song called "Ass On The Floor" could be so deep? haha... Thats why I don't talk to ex's, only one thing can come from it...."just because she comes out strong, doesn’t mean she didn’t fall asleep crying. #777. You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story. #777"..... Man I never ate so much at JDs haha... I keep thinking bout my New Years dream, hopefully that means its going to happen, oowwww haha.... "Dont fukk with me, nigga watch my sneaks..."haha... My dooda bout to be dumb fly like his god'dad woot woot... 2124, 15 from now 2139, its time.... If you only knew haha smh.... tss tss *shaking finger*... AYO! turn my piano up...... the "her hour" and the "claim game" lmaooo #instantclassic... just because I don't doesn't mean your mom does either, how you think she feel about you, truly? hahaha..... 1 thing just 1 is what they all have in common and prolly the most important thing they lacked.... surge protectorrrrr....may God give you all types of strength possibe, your gonna need it..... 



Searching...... no google.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?