December 27, 2010

jibberish... Pt 24


2310, Ribbon In The Sky, Beyonddddd sleepy, reading my sisters essay... yea kinda trapped myself in this emotion smh..... Its so hot but outside is so COLD!... Bro almost got caught with his hands in his pocket haha... My family how I cherish you so... maybe not her birthday, that should be spent with whom she wants.... my BFF went skype crazy since she got that thang smh... I didn't really sleep this 96 and didn't have a reason not to smh... I hope my Fancy's alright =0/... Puzzle me this... My Gramma is the shitttt #theend.... for our loooooove, love we cant looooose... with god on our side... Celibate by default..."Unless the 2 come together there will never be a chance of a "1", come together to resolve to dissolve to evolve...... Always 2 sides to a story, never just "1".... God is emasculate... Miss Amazing, what have you done to me and my ways haha... Both movies today were like #TeamBAS representatives for reeeeals, y'all always ruinin somebody's life haha... What am I getting her for her birthday, hmmmm...All my close lady friends have been jinxing me -_____-... I dont think imma stay awake to finish this blog so I should just take my self to sleep... I realize I catch my self from saying "that word" at the end of our convos almost every night =0x whats going on here haha... "you got emotions bruh, thats bitchassness" -coming from the homegirl hahaha ASS! .... G.G.M. .... I thank you Lord, I thank you Jesus, I thank you God =0)



=0* "Lindt Lindor" chocolates *0=

1 comment:

What's Your Opinion?